Are you looking for a multi-purpose alcohol solution.
Look no further than Ethanol Alcohol 95% (Ethyl Alcohol) 1 Gallon – High Purity.
This product has a variety of uses, from lab use to bio ethanol fuel, ethanol fireplace fuel, denatured alcohol solvent, surface cleaning, and more.
But is it the right product for you.
Read on to find out.
Table of Contents
Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon compared to top competitors
RELATED: THE ULTIMATE LIST OF BEST GEL & ETHANOL FIREPLACES
Price comparisson chart
In the table and graph below you can see the price of Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon compared to its top competitors.
|#1. Real Flame Gel Fuel Cans – 24-Pack||109.19|
|#2. Regal Flame Prime Ventless Bio Ethanol Fireplace Fuel||96.36|
|#3. Colsen Fire Pit Portable Fire Bowl||39.96|
|#4. Regal Flame Ultra Pure Ventless Bio Ethanol Fireplace Fuel||106.02|
|#5. Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon||44.95|
Rating comparison chart
In the table and graph below you can see the rating of Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon compared to its top competitors
|#1. Real Flame Gel Fuel Cans – 24-Pack||4.9|
|#2. Regal Flame Prime Ventless Bio Ethanol Fireplace Fuel||4.82|
|#3. Colsen Fire Pit Portable Fire Bowl||4.76|
|#4. Regal Flame Ultra Pure Ventless Bio Ethanol Fireplace Fuel||4.75|
|#5. Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon||4.37|
For our review of the Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon, we employed state-of-the-art data collection methods to ensure we obtained the most comprehensive data possible.
We only sourced data from verified purchasers, so you can be sure the review is unbiased and trustworthy.
To make sure our review is as accurate as possible, we also used advanced sentiment-analysis and natural language processing methods.
Sentiment-analysis is a method of analyzing user-generated content to determine the sentiment, or emotion, behind it.
Natural language processing is a method of understanding and interpreting human language, allowing us to analyze and interpret the data we collected.
By combining these two methods, we were able to get a comprehensive understanding of the product and the customer experience.
This allowed us to provide an accurate and unbiased review of the Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon.
Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon Pictures
Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon Review
Let’s have an in-depth look at the Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon!
- 95% ethanol alcohol produced from wheat and corn feedstock with no methanol or additives.
- Multi-Use denatured alcohol for bio ethanol fuel, denature alcohol solvent, shellac thinner, laboratory use, ethanol fuel treatment, and ethanol for cleaning surfaces.
- Biofuel uses include bio-ethanol fireplace fuel, indoor fireplace fuel, table fireplace ethanol, fire bowl ethanol, and bioethanol fuel for ventless fireplaces.
- Made in the USA; securely packaged 95 ethanol alcohol and 1 quart size denatured alcohol bottle.
- Can be used at full strength or diluted to 70% ethanol by diluting at 3:1 ratio for surface cleaning.
Below you can find the most frequently returning topics that were discovered in the audit of the Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon:
- Can be used as a solvent and for cleaning.
- Effective for sanitizing surfaces.
- Comes in a durable plastic bottle.
- Fast shipping and delivery.
- Good for making DIY disinfectants and sanitizers.
- Strong and unpleasant odor that can be overwhelming.
- Residue left behind after application, making it unusable for some purposes.
- Not suitable for perfuming.
- Some bottles have arrived damaged or leaking.
- Some reviewers question the purity and denaturing process of the product.
This 1 gallon Ethanol Denatured Alcohol definitely has a lot of pros and cons.
It has the capabilities of cleaning and burning, making it a useful solvent.
Its plastic bottle is very durable and the high purity has only been slightly messed up by the denaturing solvent.
It’s perfect for art restoration and 3D printing, and it’s great for sanitizing countertops and many other surfaces.
On the other hand, this product has a strong, unpleasant odor of tequila or witch hazel with sulfur which can be headache-inducing and can leave a residue behind after application.
Plus, the seller lies about the product being FDA approved, and for those living in California, it can no longer be purchased from local stores.
Furthermore, the consistency of the solution felt more like 50-70 percent alcohol, it took longer to dissipate, and it’s not even the advertised percentage.
In conclusion, this 1 gallon Ethanol Denatured Alcohol is a great product if you can put up with the strong, unpleasant odor and don’t mind the fact that it’s not even the advertised percentage.
The results of the sentiment analysis show that the Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon scores below average in terms of sentiment when comparing it to other products in its category.
This means that in general, users were (relatively) less positive when speaking about the Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon.
The average sentiment score for Gel & Ethanol Fireplaces is 0.29 while the sentiment score for Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon is 0.02.
In the graph below you can the sentiment score and magnitude of the Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon:
Let’s have a look at how popular Active Element actually is!
Active Element has around 110 monthly google searches.
In the graph below you can see the interest over time of Ethanol Alcohol 95% 1 Gallon in relationship to its brand and product category.
RELATED: OUBRTS TABLETOP FIRE PIT REVIEW